How to Shop With Forever New Online
Shopping online with Forever New is as simple as:
Add items to your bag
- Ensure you are on the International website.
- Browse the categories across the top navigation bar which includes New In, Clothing, Bags & Accessories, Shoes, Collections, Stores, and Sale.
- Once you have found an item to purchase, select your preferred colour, size (if applicable) and the quantity you wish to purchase then simply click ‘ADD TO BAG’
- You can then continue shopping or click ‘CHECKOUT’ to review the items in your bag and to finalise your order.
Proceed to purchasing items
- Once you have finished browsing and have added the items you wish to purchase to your bag, click the ‘CHECKOUT’ button located at the top right of the website.
- Within the checkout you can also amend the quantity selected for each item or delete unwanted items by simply clicking the ‘EDIT’ button that is located on the right hand side within the Order Overview section of the checkout. Your amendments will be automatically updated and allow you to proceed with the checkout process.
- You will be asked to checkout by either logging into your existing Forever New account creating an account. or choosing to proceed as a guest. Click which option you would like to checkout as and click ‘CONTINUE’.
- If you have selected to checkout via your Forever New account then you will need to double check that your billing information, shipping information and payment information is correct and then simply click ‘PAY SECURELY’
- By selecting Register, a Forever New account will be established whereby all your submitted contact, shipping and payment details will be saved and ready for your next purchase. You will also be able to track your current orders, view your previous order history, view your gift card balance and receive email updates with our latest arrivals, collections and online exclusives (providing you wish to receive these updates, which is easily managed within your account). To create your account you will be required to complete the following 3rd, 4th and 5th steps in order to complete your purchase.
- If you have selected to checkout as a guest you will be required to complete the following 3rd, 4th and 5thsteps in order to complete your purchase.
- Fill out your billing information. If your shipping address is different to your billing address then uncheck the ‘SAME AS BILLING ADDRESS’ box and fill out your desired shipping details.
- Select your desired payment method and fill out the required fields then simply click ‘PAY SECURELY’ and your order is completed.
- Once your payment has been confirmed you will receive an order confirmation email to the email address provided.
Changing or cancelling an order once placed
Once an order has been placed and payment has been confirmed the order cannot be changed or cancelled.
You may return an order once it has been received by following our returns process. For further information and conditions please refer to our Returns Policy.
Sending your order as a gift
Surprising someone with a Forever New item is a great gift idea. You can nominate to have the order delivered to the gift recipient’s address by entering their details in the Shipping Address section of the checkout process. All our items are beautifully packaged.
Please note that all invoices are sent out with the parcel.
Card and payment options
We provide a variety of payment options such as VISA, MasterCard and AMEX credit cards, Forever New gift cards and PayPal.
Please note your card will be debited once your payment method has passed fraud screening and funds capture at the time of transaction. The name against the charge will appear as Forever New on your statement.
Forever New takes reasonable measures to ensure credit card and personal information are being kept secure at all times. Therefore, to help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure Forever New uses EV Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Extended Validation SSL Certificates give high-security Web browsers information to clearly identify a website organisational identity. This encrypts all the information you send across to us including your credit card details. Furthermore, all pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site have the Extended Validation Standard, which will cause the URL address bar to turn green in your browser; this verifies the authenticity of our online security.
Forever New online currency
All prices online are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Items sold out online
Items without and Add to Bag button are SOLD OUT cannot be added to your bag; however one of our stores in your area may stock the item you are after. Please use the Find in Store button located on the product page or contact our Customer Service Team to help locate any sold out items in a store near you.
Do I need to create an account to shop online?
No, within the checkout process you may select the option to checkout as a guest rather than signing in or registering an account. However having a Forever New account with us allows you to experience a faster checkout out process as all your contact, shipping and payment details will be saved and ready for your next purchase. You will also be able to track your current orders, view your previous order history, view your gift card balance and receive email updates with our latest arrivals, collections and online exclusives (providing you wish to receive these updates, which is easily managed within your account).
I’ve forgotten my password to my Forever New account
You can easily reset your password by clicking the login link in the top left corner. Within the Login to your Forever New account there is a link called FORGOTTON YOUR PASSWORD that prompts you to enter in your email address that is connected to your Forever New account, you will then be sent an email with a link to reset your password to the email address provided.
How do I change my details in my Forever New account?
If you have already signed up, click into the “My Account” section where there are options for you to change any of your details including payment and shipping details. You can do this by clicking the EDIT INFORMATION link located under each section.
If you haven’t logged in for a while, we recommend checking that all your details are up to date prior to making an order.
Which countries do you ship to?
Forever New currently offers shipping for products purchased from this website to the following countries (as amended from time to time): Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Netherlands, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea / Republic of Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Vanuatu, Vietnam
International shipping is a growing part of our business and we will continue to review other countries where our customers may be located. If your country is not listed please contact Customer Service, as we still may be able to assist you.
How much does delivery cost?
International shipping to the countries listed on our Shipping page is free for orders over AUD$200 and is a flat rate of AUD$19.95 for orders up to AUD$200.
When will I receive my parcel?
Generally, you should then allow between 3 to 7 business days once your product has been dispatched from Forever New. Products are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days of the order being placed on this website. Please note that these times are provided as a guide only and it could take longer during peak or holiday periods. As we are utilising the services of a third party (Australia Post) to deliver our products we have no control over delivery times and international shipments can be subject to various delays that are outside of our control (such as carrier or shipping delays, weather, customs, etc). For detailed timeframes by country, please check the Australia Post website.
How do I track my order?
You’re tracking number and a link to the Australia Post website can be found on your Shipping Confirmation email that is emailed to you once the items have been picked up by Australia Post for delivery. We use Express Courier International through Australia Post to ship products purchased from this website. For further information about delivery to your location, you can visit the Australia Post website. If your package has not arrived and you have allowed the correct time for delivery and you have not received a notification of attempted delivery at your shipping address, please contact our Customer Service Team.
I forgot to update my shipping address before I placed my order
Once your order has been placed we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible, therefore we cannot guarantee we will be able to change your delivery address. Please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible if you would like to change your delivery address and we will see what we can do for you.
Do you offer International shipping?
Forever New now ships to 42 countries. For a full list of shipping countries and delivery timeframes please see above. International shipping is a growing part of our business and we will continue to review other countries where our customers may be located. If your country is not listed please let us know as we still may be able to assist you.
Do you deliver to Australia?
Yes, is you wish to place an order and deliver to an Australian address, please refer to our Australian website www.forevernew.com.au
Do you deliver to New Zealand?
Yes, is you wish to place an order and deliver to a New Zealand address, please refer to our New Zealand website www.forevernew.co.nz
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What if my item doesn’t fit, I change my mind or my item is faulty?
If you have an item you wish to return because you have changed your mind, ordered the wrong item or the item was damaged, faulty or not you may return your product as long as it within 28 days from the tracked delivery date. For more information please refer to our International Returns Policy. Please note we do not offer exchanges on international orders and items cannot be returned to a store.
How do I Arrange a Return?
To return an item from your order and obtain a refund, please print off the Return Request Form and fill in the required fields and send with your parcel to the online returns address listed below along with your Forever New receipt/invoice.
We encourage you to return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services as all returned parcels remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Forever New. Please note, return postage costs will be at your own expense. If the item(s) you wish to return is faulty or not as ordered, please contact email@example.com or call +61 3 9862 3980 before posting your return. Please note, international orders cannot be returned in store.
Is it safe to order online?
Forever New takes reasonable measures to ensure credit card and personal information are being kept secure at all times. Therefore, to help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure Forever New uses EV Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Extended Validation SSL Certificates give high-security web browsers information to clearly identify a website organisational identity. This encrypts all the information you send across to us including your credit card details.
Furthermore, all pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site have the Extended Validation Standard, which will cause the URL address bar to turn green in your browser; this verifies the authenticity of our online security.
Do I have to pay Customs, Duties or Import Taxes on my order?
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. For information about customs policies that apply in your country please contact your local customs office. Any additional charges for customs clearance, import duties or local taxes are to be borne by the customer. We do not take any responsibility for these charges and have no control over what they may be. Please note we are unable to reimburse any costs incurred in relation to those matters and do not accept any responsibility for delays as a result, regardless of the circumstances.
My payment method was not accepted
Payments may be rejected for a few reasons, please ensure you check the following prior to contacting our customer service team to ensure the information you have entered is correct:
- Correct credit card number or gift card number has been entered.
- Correct security number and expiry date has been entered.
- That you have sufficient funds in the relevant account
If you are still having problems try an alternative payment method or contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
How do I know what size I am?
Please refer to our Size Guide, or you can also find it on all individual product detail pages. If you would like further information regarding a particular style please contact our Customer Service Team.
Do you offer gift cards?
Yes, Forever New offers two kinds of gift cards for your convenience.
- VIRTUAL GIFT CARDS - You can purchase AU$ Forever New virtual gift cards online with the value of $20, $30, $50, $75, $100, $150 and $200. The virtual gift cards can be used across our Forever New online store or our Forever New stores within Australia only.
Our Forever New virtual gift cards will be sent via email and will not incur any shipping or handling charges.
Virtual gift cards can only be redeemed for merchandise and not for cash. If the full amount is not used within a single transaction, the remaining amount will be left on the virtual gift card as any remaining value is non-transferable.
Purchase of any virtual gift cards are excluded from any sale or promotion and will not receive the discounted price.
How can I check the balance of my gift card?
Both virtual and physical gift card balances can be checked a variety of ways. Please see the following options available to you for viewing your gift card status and balance:
- When purchasing online you can view your gift card balance at the checkout.
- When logged into your Forever New Account, you can check your gift card status and balance.
- In store across all Australia and New Zealand.
Or please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
How do I add items to my Forever New wish list?
Adding your favourite Forever New items to your wish list is simple, just follow the below steps:
- When you have found the item you would like to save, click ‘ADD TO WISHLIST' by either clicking on the quick view or clicking into the product details page.
- You will be asked to log into your Forever New Account where your favourite items will be saved and you then continue to browse and shop the website.
- Within your wish list you will have the option to add to bag for purchasing your favourite item(s), you can also share your wish list with your friends and family by email.
How do I search for a product?
Browse through the different categories by using the top menu navigation. Alternatively, if you know exactly what you are looking for you can enter the code or key word into the search function which is located at top right of our website.
I saw an item in a Forever New store but I can't find it on your website
If you have seen something in a retail store and cannot find it online, it may have sold out. Stock can sell out very quickly in our online store so you need to get in quick. Please contact our Customer Service Team and they will be able to help you with your product query.
How do I enter a promotional code?
All valid promotional codes need to be keyed into the "Promotion Code" field within the shopping bag before submitting your order.
Who do I contact if I am having technical issues with the website or my online payment?
For any technical issues with the website or payment issues you are experiencing please contact our Customer Service Team.
Updated October 2015